Volunteers Wanted to Serve on Board of Directors
Join the London Family Health Team Board of Directors to make a local impact in team-based primary health care in London and surrounding areas.
We are seeking volunteer Board Members who are interested in making a difference in team-based primary healthcare, and are experienced in the following areas:
- Financial/ accounting
- Government Affairs/ Community advocacy
The Family Health Team is 100% funded by the Ministry of Health and is a public benefits non-profit corporation under the Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act.
Orientation and ongoing relevant education will be provided.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to attend and participate in Board and Committee meetings
- Commit to a 2-year term
- Act in the best interest of the organization and as its ambassador
- Understand and support the Vision and Mission of the family health team
- Support decisions taken by the board and/or committee
If you want to be a part of the London Family Health Team,
we are interested in hearing from you.
"*" indicates required fields